Amy McCaffertya.firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone: 408.387.3227
Amy McCafferty’s success as a real estate sales professional in Silicon Valley has made national news. With more than 1.3 million agents in the United States, Amy ranks in the top 100 nationwide. She ranks in the top 20 in the entire San Francisco Bay Area, and locally, she was the top-producing individual agent at Alain Pinel Realtors, Los Gatos California before joining Golden Gate Sotheby’s International Realty to help launch the Los Gatos office. Her dedication, experience and expertise in local markets have enabled her to attain the status of being among the best of the best in real estate.
While Amy’s high-level sales volume has earned her recognition on a grand scale, she manages to keep her service personal, one-on-one boutique style. From the pre-sale process through the close of escrow, Amy manages all aspects of the sale including the property preparation, marketing, contract negotiations and closing. After close of escrow, she remains in contact as your trusted real estate advisor.
Amy’s background as an interior designer and marketing professional provides her with the skills to effectively stage and present her listings in the best possible light. Amy understands what buyers are looking for and will make appropriate recommendations for the best return on her client’s investment. Amy’s listings stand out from the competition. Using the highest quality photography and professional marketing pieces, she ensures that your home makes a lasting impression on prospective buyers.
Amy understands that buying Bay Area real estate can be one of the single largest investments. She knows the importance of listening and having an open and honest dialogue. She realizes that buying or selling a home can be complex and emotionally charged. For all these reasons and more, Amy takes her role as your trusted advisor very seriously and tailors her services to fit your unique needs while providing clear communication, attention to detail and thoughtful solutions along the way. She is dedicated to helping her clients achieve their real estate goals.
Amy is routinely praised by her clients and cooperating agents on her ability to negotiate solid contracts and in the unlikely event of a road-block, to help navigate all parties to a positive end result. With more than 650 happy clients over the last 25 years, the results are in – Amy receives the highest marks!
• Nationally ranked in the top 100 by The Wall Street Journal and Real Trends Top 1000 List 2018
• #1 Agent at Alain Pinel Realtors Los Gatos Office, 2016-2019
• Member of The Leading 100, Top Performers of Bay Area Real Estate, 2015-present
• Licensed Broker Since 2001, Licensed Agent Since 1987
• Frequent Speaker as a Real Estate Expert at industry seminars and leadership symposiums
• Practiced Interior Designer with the skills & ability to transform a property to increase appeal
• Home Staging Professional with proven results
• Exceptional negotiating skills and a proven positive track record
• Multi-faceted marketing campaign with innovative creative tools and techniques to efficiently capture the largest pool of buyers
•Excellent Client Reviews
•Certified Relocation Specialist Working with Top Level Professionals
•Bachelor’s Degree in Business and Interior Design
•Member in good standing of California Association of Realtors
•Member in good standing of Silicon Valley Association of Realtors